HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

My beautiful GIRL

Hello my precious girl, now in this very special day for you, I want to write and dedicate this letter from my core of heart…. better not say it. As I woke up yesterday thinking of you with the greatest desire to be the first to greet you HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE! 

Yesterday I saw the sky burst forth and filled my soul to be an exceptional day, now look like the paintings of the sun melt and portray your name here on the shores of my heart, this heart that beats to remember the caresses your lips and puffy clouds embrace my skin. Also observe how gradually dyed blue and gray in one color, one soul, in one sense, to the heavenly hosts a brigade dealer covering my love for you.

It seems clear that only my love for you live, breathe only for you, right? But my lovely Angel, that alone is not enough to tell you you’re everything to me, I need to tell you you’re the reason I’m happy, are the reason that makes me smile and dream of a tomorrow where your hand this merged mine and walk through valleys and mountains watching our love grow this beyond all dreams, for you my beautiful warbler that my dream is to remain always at your side. 

At your side my love, where I finally found my peace, my calm, my happiness, my queen beside you where the most beautiful sounds are combined into one, is when your voice dry my wet lips and feel breathing again, I feel like a gust of fresh wind and flood my airs live, live my queen, I live because I found you, because you have to turn my life hope and make it a reality. Every time I plunge into the serenity of your eyes gives me always the infinite ocean of color guards behind those beautiful eyes my queen, because without you I can never look and live, you are my sun and my sea latent, are the lake where the moon reflects and makes my night favorite place to fall and give in to you. 

I love how much more if you get to love everything my love? If only you knew that every morning I think to myself it was conquered again and again for the memories I have of you, my love memories to this day are the most beautiful that I cherish in my heart. Give me time and again kisses bring me and lead me into this beautiful world where the moon light escaping through your smile, give me time and again that look at where we combine the love and peace, my happiness, where you keep all this my eternal love for you! 

You’re the most beautiful of all the flowers start to bloom the petals full of life, full of love. They are the symbol of a beautiful woman whose birthday is today and I thank God because he allowed one of the most beautiful flowers to born on 2nd February, 22 years ago. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL QUEEN! I LOVE YOU. 

Each year you become more beautiful.
Always yours, mine always, always together.

0 comments: